Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Life Has Been An Incredible Journey

Interview:

1. Where were you born?

I have spent most of my life in Texas. I lived in Miami Beach , Florida for only a year.

2. What are you most passionate about in life?

I have a tremendous passionate for the entertainment industry. I 'm passionate about all aspects of the arts they are a huge motivator for me. I love producing and planning events , all types of shows and working with all kinds of different cultures.

3.What do you think has been your greatest accomplishment ?

I think my greatest accomplishment has been my ability to walk again. For three years I could not walk without the aid of a walker or crutches . But my strong faith and determination kept me moving forward , and now for a year I am walking again without any assistance and I 'm getting stronger and better everyday. "God's grace."

4. Did you have an exciting summer?

I had a wonderful summer.My family had a reunion , and yes I was on the planning committee.

5. Where do you see yourself in five years ?

In five years I see myself working in the entertainment industry , doing event planning , acting professionally ,and producing . I also see myself with my own entertainment business "SPARKS ENTERTAINMENT' I have already started developing the plans for the business MAY ,09. So if God is willing, in five years most of my live long dreams will be a reality. OH YES, AND OF COURSE HAVING MY DEGREE COMPLETED! (December 08).

My project will be on how music downloads will effect the future of the music industry.

No comments: